2010年6月23日星期三

but also to a restaurant


increasingly looking to the general uplift is not the general belly, I knew that my weight a further step.
do not know when to start, I could develop the habit of eating supper, the bed every night, always very self that went to the refrigerator, open the door, search, even if the fact that the refrigerator empty, except a little milk, carbonated drinks and some tea.
and close the door of that moment, turned to the stove cabinet won a box of instant noodles, here, there is always prepared the grain. Mom has often told, instant noodles to eat well, eat less, but also can be prepared from time to time to help me with. Rush of water, open a can of beer, pour peanut How many pieces can always be found to meet the Sentiment.
occasionally when I have a good memory, after work, always passing through the market, to bring health chicken, chicken wings, come home with a halogen halogen soup, good evening drinks, and sometimes better life, I will buy a fish, or a few crabs, I like it raw, so I bought them their own taste of home drunk, the crab chopped into small pieces, put ginger, spices, and pour vinegar, sprinkle with pepper, you can drink beer at night one or two the bottle.
I like cooking, holidays, family gatherings, when almost all my cooking, home use of the kitchen is my habit to decoration and finishing, generally tasted my craft, will miss the ground with time to time I have brought with me if I would sacrifice a back pocket. Good for Naitang not burn the fish for several years, had forgotten the taste, and now I fish is complex, what fish can swim into my pot, I'm trying to burn a variety of fish, all kinds of. Then there is a hibiscus crab, I can show off a few years ago the food species, including after you taste will again pull me into your kitchen and then a whole for you privately.
recently but rarely cook the kitchen is the occasional night at home, not go crazy, I will cook some of their mother's dumplings to eat.
quit smoking so long, I have realized the benefits of quitting smoking and disadvantages after the morning brushing Ma slipped more, cough less, but the pressure of the earth with my weight has not increased low pressure, with the Earth say sorry!
the past few days more than a dream at night, always in a very strange dream, a restaurant, I eat, suddenly there will be a lot of paparazzi in the edge, and then flash the camera's flash crazy, then I Ce Guotou I always find I do not know when the edge has more than one woman, and a thief pretty viewers a kind of nosebleeds, of course, I do not know her, then I will be in the paparazzi's mouth and then aware of the situation, this is a star, but also to a restaurant,net assets per share, and was sitting beside me, followed by, I will pushed to the corner, numbness use statistics or powder dry spoon to eat noodles banner. This dream several times a night to do the basic similarities, people are depressed!

没有评论:

发表评论