2010年6月19日星期六

love requires trust

Two frogs in love, get married, a skin disease epigenetic clam ugly woman,
furious public seeing the frog said: slut, how is it?
female frog cried and said: his father, to know you before I had the whole volume.
(love requires trust)

donkey donkey Q: Why we eat every day, hay, concentrated feed and cows to attend a lecture?
donkey sighed: Zan menfolk than not, we rely on to run errands to eat, others rely on breast feeding!
(needs patience)

duck and crab racing,waiting for your love, with the finish line, hard to decide who will win, the referee said: you come to a Rock Paper Scissors it!
duck furious: Damn, I calculated? I 1 is the cloth, he always scissors.
(game needs talent)

dog Bear wrote: marry me, marry me you'll be happy.
Bear said: they will not marry it, marry your health will bear, I want to marry a cat, panda that was distinguished students do!
(marriage requires rational)

Laobie molested Mussel, bitten, Laobie reluctantly dragged back and forth to climb mussel,
frog met with admiration said: nice , mixed with a large turtle Columbia, and access are sandwiched briefcase.
(when the equipment was installed)

没有评论:

发表评论