2010年6月24日星期四

urgent message

Dear customer: Hello and welcome to the people of hotels. Ukrainian People's Hotel is a city hotel with the largest building in accordance with national three-star standard of accommodation, catering, entertainment, bathing, recreation and other functions into one, convenient transportation and quiet environment, ideal for business travelers to stay at. Our slogan is: people hotel people build, build the hotel for the people. You are welcome to write in the guestbook your valuable comments and suggestions so that we can do better. (People's Hotel General Manager: Qian country)


Haha, my first writing. What's all, and also called the people of hotels? Soil were the dregs! How the taste of your hotel so low, a little cultural quality good? I think is called \(Joe Smith)

A very great
it? Are not a virgin Kaibao! Look at your virtue, like gold bricks fall on the toes up. \Vulgar! With the experience of many years, I travel extensively, it is better known as \


both of you are idiots! (A primary school graduate who did not)


people, people build hotels, guest houses built for the people? Joke. Farmers count the people? Workers count the people? Laid-off workers to count the people? Beggars count the people? They can not afford to live in? Suggest that you read the slogan: people hotel people build, build the hotel as the renminbi. (A rich migrant workers)


butterfly sea cucumber, crab Huang Yinxing, large Abalone braised, stir-fried water fish, eat stewed partridge, quail breast walnut, plum North fried deer silk, a product on Tangguan Yan, a Chinese restaurant dish, aroma and taste these, hereby recognize, is costs too much. (King 5)


are not dig your own pocket, feel bad what! (Zhao 6)

xxxx
who drink soup with public funds who is ...! (Just call)


Beijing 250 a visit there! (Not ...)


restaurant there are several attendant breasts too small, the typical \Ask you to substitutions within three days, otherwise I can not eat! Chin this. (I am I afraid of the Emperor)


Ha ha ha, telling others! You are to eat or come to a wet nurse? (I hate the emperor)


mustard is mustard mixed mixed Dusi Dusi, do not ask anything, \\Please, do not Gaode style restaurant recipes so angry, line does not? (Wu 7)


your menu price is a violation of the provisions of the price department. \Big or small? I did not write clearly. Please see the word immediately after the general manager contact me, or I play the \(Zhu 8)


serious support upstairs. (Yan Shisan)


your room with quality of condoms, no, air leakage. I have a friend who specialized commercial products, with free tea and talk about business. (Chen 9)


dance hall light is too bright, too bad soundproof private room karaoke OK, protest! (Su-10)

Recreation Department
I Katyusha. If the quiet night, you feel lonely, bored, melancholy, please call inside the phone and contact me and I will always come to your side, and your ride enjoyable night in those minutes. (Katyusha)


top (divers)


Miss Leisure massage service attitude is very bad, I just asked for five people, they said I picky. I plan to spend what? Well not on the map were comfortable. I vote for you is to think much of you, do not ungrateful. Pooh! (Huhuashizhe)


urgent message: I lost in the dance hall of a briefcase containing important documents. If Lost were to come forward and contact Kim 168 rooms, a reward. (Kim Wang Cai)


deserve it! Dance to accompany Miss stealing, right? (Bystanders)


Nana, my dear darling baby! Do you know how much I think you? Since the last meeting you in the box, I have not forget you. You can enable my withered life full of meaning from this. See a message,but tonight you regret, please call my cell phone. (A heartbreaking night for you people)


Today, I see the city a prominent figure and two lady came out from the sauna. Yes, it must be him, I sent him money, burning ash I recognize! (The pain of an oppressed people)


folk: are you saying that I am I said you, you eat me at noon I eat you, PM you win me I beat you in the evening you hug me I hug you. (Red Dust passing II)


This is the \How people appear in the hotel to eat people? (Lu uneven)


fool! Is the \(Superior)


folk song: the revolution of little wine every day, drunk, drinking bad red eyes drink in the stomach; foot soft drink soft drink, large memory decline; drunk people rolling his eyes, drink units lacking funds; drunk wife tears At night, back * back, complained to JDC, secretary of the hearing waved his hand: do not drink nor do drink, we are drunk every day! (Red Dust passing)

没有评论:

发表评论