2010年6月20日星期日

waiting for her

7:10, I have a cell phone to her: "You ready to go to work yet?"



She said: "Yes!"


Some of my voice choked
: "Wen ... ... Sorry!"



she was stunned for a moment: "Why apologize to me?"



I explained: "Nothing!" she nervously said: "Xiao Hao, you ... ..."





waiting for her, then ask them, I immediately disconnected.



12:10, I dial telephone to her company, she was emotionally authentic: "Why do not you open your cell phone?"



me trippin typical: "I'm sorry ... ..."



she said: "Why do you want to send a check to the company for me?" I said: "Wen, I really love you." She raised the volume: "You want to break up directly to me, do not a large breakup fee to pay! "



I was silent for a few seconds, hung up the phone.



15:00 sharp, she picked it up and coldly: "You change of heart yet?"





I change the subject: "uncle aunt in me."



she surprised Road: "Why are you out about my parents?"



I only said: "I think I need to apologize!"



her deep breath, suppressing emotions: "You put our feelings as a what?"



I slowly typical: "I'm sorry, please forgive me ... ..."



the phone side, she already broke down in tears, this time, she hung up the phone first.





evening 5:40, my cell phone vibrating, I pressed the call button: "You're home it!"



she asked: "My parents do?" I guiltily replied: "Wen, I'm sorry!"



she growled: "I do not want to listen I'm sorry! I just want to know why!"



I am pretending to be calm and said to her: "I apologize to your family because you are their pride and joy in life, I begged them to allow you to marry me; I apologize to you, because I know I can not without you, but I do not know how to take care of people, so I hope the days to come you with me, the way to take care of me. I have to deposit remaining upon you, new house down payment and I pay, you parents is to help us pick furniture. Wen ... ... I'm sorry, please marry me! "



unexpectedly, her attitude suddenly became very gentle: "Xiao Hao, where are you?"



me laugh and said: "I am at your door!"



later, I married Wen Ru Yuan.



marry the same day, however, has also proven another thing turned out to be the broom hit head really hurts!

没有评论:

发表评论