2010年6月22日星期二

go to Long Lelong hand tools. I suddenly felt a vivid sadness.

Basket baskets child children craft is so sold, can be regarded as a craftsman. His more than 50 years old, is my home shop every day and often. For businessmen who had good customer shops is the parents of should be respected, however, such as basket credit craftsman children than pay for the time when the number of people, I am not a cent of it is particularly good impression . Moreover, the debts he has made me a door at the end of discussion off the errand. Because the mother is always willing to go.
basket maker originally had the name of children, the mother mentioned to me before, but I can not for the less elegant name of a unified and he soon , they will be forgotten. Fortunately, almost everyone called him, \
he seems immature from home, family members seem to have nothing. His family was poor, because he is moving from outside our village, so it would not be planted; to make ends meet, and that is so good, his delicate craft.
But he is also nothing in the village a good reputation, as he half-old talent, and there are always some of the old does not respect the way, met with little people big girl wife's always joking a few. Often angered the people and accusing a long time, it must turn over any sign of temper. I remember when I first wore glasses, he saw me play said: \smiled shout \I have children when he was a clown character in general, they do not care too.
basket maker children smoke shop when he came to my house, in all likelihood to buy cigarettes. His addiction Tingda, is also a day when at least a box. He smoked the most expensive piece is the kind of money for a pack of phoenix pot, often a hand smoke, he would fast to open, Diao one in his mouth, lit a bitterly Suction 2. Whenever that time, I always run away clutching his nose, he spit out a very leisurely smoke to slowly typical: \to do things. He smoked one too will be up, walked a very funny steps strolled out the door.
year after year drought, the town's all business all cool down, even the once red-hot and famous fur market in the country tend to perish gradually. Home store business began to light up was poor, in addition to salt, soap, a class of essential goods, the people are not those originally on the meager money elsewhere. His mother would always complaining, mind curse curse curse troubled world can criticize all things, if it is not normally believe Buddhism, to which even God would bring along the scope. However, Carpenter is a daily children baskets to patronize shops, a restaurant two blocks away every day as usual. Although still accounting for more credit, but I fear, are bad times, we are not a lot of that. Fortunately, he has every time it himself every few months to clear an account, so I hate him will also gradually disappeared. Mother on the enthusiasm he added, sometimes in the back room Getting him to come, they come out their own greetings, and I would only smile.
weather is increasingly drying up, my father loved the flowers and most weekdays blazing sun has Dibu Zhu announced to die, leaving only the Jipen crowded house also live alone. But finally even the drinking water has become difficult, my father had to Taiyimieqin. Lost the father of flowers all day without incident, then holding the age of bigger than I many of the books and read it, I would follow to see,eating fruit, but how those mysterious of ancient proses but I also can not afford enough interest, so only can against those silly TV shows, the eyes are on the 1st day even more broken.
day I was watching a noisy piece of Hong Kong and Taiwan, his father suddenly looked up from the books piled up in: \? \The case of tolerance for a few days, and finally bored, then his father said: \I will line out.
field is doing cracking land, which I do not see is to know, so I took to the streets. May have crowded neighborhood after another, milling shoulder silhouette at this time only a few sparse, sometimes never to wear to a TWO distance selling, also appears weakly.
I saw baskets of children Carpenter, he is the cat eyes narrowed in a cool corner, some of the finished basket in front of San Zhe children and some children do basket apparatus. I walked over and shouted: \come out a cigarette. I sat on a stool at his side, said: \will be able to understand. \I quickly said no, he only returned to its original position, while smoking side of the Road: \Church Road: \uttered some strange words, he slowly stood up, go to Long Lelong hand tools. I suddenly felt a vivid sadness.
When he returns to his seat, I must again ask: \Lo children this stuff, or old objects originally filtered using stone grinding flour and cornmeal is, now, what else can use? sometimes suggested to buy, but also occasionally filter out those days tide flour beetle, but few days drought, this thing appears to be no use of. \I have not seen this thing a long time, and then went to go take a hold in your hand, came back and sat down. Look at that basket child, work is fine, it is some of the characteristics of works of art. I asked: \1:00 funny, \I laughed and said: \coordinated waving up: \head, got up and said to me: \: \
helped him pack up the stuff, and I slowly returned home, the setting sun gradually Shen go.
for every idle after, I took to the streets and basket maker children chat, often sitting in that day. We talk about the East to West, chatter a lot of things, I know he is actually not a funny person. But he never said his past things, I would not ask a lot.
dry weather does not seem to end, however the degree is not deepened. Sky blue prohibitive sometimes drifting across a trace of clouds, giving a trace of hope, Mody.
basket Carpenter's smoking began to control children up to two days for a package, but the more the account the more they owe.
I still always go to his office, but he more and more silent, we would just sit. Once sat a long while, he suddenly said: \His eyes looked far away, revealing a trace of sadness in his eyes. He asked: \stacked higher than the book after he suddenly want to write just what to write, and then all day sitting in desk. I was wandering the time they lost, but also with Kandian **** day. Carpenter did not
Lo children to buy cigarettes, I have not had the chance to see him again. Although his father at the table of Trash
often overloaded, but also wrote a great father, something. I flipped through, and do not know. Read only the subject, entitled \
I finally have forced themselves to read, and Kandian when they no longer feel lonely. However, Carpenter is not a basket of children's shops to patronize, but always like what is missing.
long after the basket shop child Carpenter came again, took his hand, a very flat laminated money. I'd say: \He suddenly said: \This means, he Samsam smile. I asked: \Said: \
parents at home from my grandfather back, I told them that the basket maker repay what children, the mother immediately urgent: \off to? \now! \I see parents fight, they whispered: \
basket maker from meeting no child came. After a long time I took to the streets, children do not see the basket maker, ask somebody else to know he's really gone.
Note: This is a letter several years ago, the writing of a teenager, an essay competition for school specially written had already forgotten , A few days ago when things look then finishing the magazine, to find out inadvertently. Themselves watched it, very moving, for that time of innocence and the eyes of others may have become ridiculous compassion.

没有评论:

发表评论