2010年6月24日星期四

is not the love of life and death of a person who is so willing

It drops a myriad stone tears ... ...

that whole life and you as the ancient temple, and I'm blue lamp;
that whole life and you as the falling flower, I was embroidered women;
that I, you for the clear stone, and I'm on bud;
that I, you as the strong man, and I'm horse.

I know, I would lifetimes fates got tied with you.
So I knelt at the request of the 500 years before,
ask him to let me in the most beautiful time to meet you,
ask him to let us end a beautiful Sentiment.

Buddha then turned me into a tree, you must go through a long street.

the sun, I carefully covered with flowers,
blossoming all my past life expectations,
trembling leaf that I was waiting for the tears.
However you finally get through disregard.
behind you drop a land,
it is not the petals, that was my withered heart.

I was so sick, the dead in my moment,
I see the surprise on your face, you won the branches of my tears wet skirt.
that moment, I smile. Back to the Buddha, weeping tears more than I, Zhang Gui can not afford.
Buddha bowed, sigh.

Second World

that I, you for the emperor, I prisoners of war,
you are so high-spirited, wunderkind.

rebellion in my father and brothers, you help feeling angry.
I covered guilty, covered with pain.

you kill my people, looting I Hui Gong,
back of a covered elements of the alien queen onyx.

you say, you can wait I'm so bitter, you will love me,
care of me, life after life fated.

Yes, I love you, in life, reincarnation,
after what I hope and you come across ah.

But I draw your waist dagger piercing his heart.
my silent face up, whispered: \grief and sorrow,
I heard echoing throughout the palace you helpless Oh Xiao,
you biting the middle finger, the drop of blood spots in my wrist,
vowed that day, this is India, never abandoned me,
that moment, my heart, you remember?
This is the stone of the second world juniors.

Third World

Oliver struggled with the ups and downs I am, begging for 700 years,
Buddha finally forgive me, I reached out to Lotus Essayist,
let me once again with you meet, but you do not remember me.

light help the wrist, it actually bloody tire track in the hot.
to the origin of past lives unfulfilled,
I owned in your body, under the arrogant hold a dilapidated old thing.

me smile, smile, even if it has thousands of miles in the distance, I Heart.
Let me glaring, glaring if there was infatuated blame, I have no regrets.

However you just ignore. Day night, I pray god tears,
if you glanced at me, I'll be happy to die,
if you do not look at me, I would die suffering.

is not the love of life and death of a person who is so willing?

and you still ignore. I am waiting for the pain and happy heart,
I smile to see you ignore me to come from,
watching your tears, looking at your eyes, from my head over,
to have you there The story, what the outcome is good
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论