2010年6月19日星期六

tears quietly been zoned off. Acacia

There is a vision, until the break to find that is attachment;
have a feeling that, until departure time, until we are sad;
there is a feeling, until sleep, they find that Acacia;
a kind of fate, wake up only when clearly is eternal.
have a vision, know each other, I know that one day attachment;
have a feeling, never parting, they understand that one day heartache;
there is a feeling, half drunk half awake, the on found that was actually like to think;
have a fate, I met you at the moment, already destined to be eternal.
sad to see this text, I suddenly remembered that the world has eternity?
I keep asking myself stars to eternity, love lasts forever it?
can not, so you can not forever my fate.
told his non-stop ever since to forget you, no longer think of these sad things.
repeatedly told myself to you from this refusal, all the things about you.
helpless, every small thing I will evoke the memory of Acacia,
inadvertently tears, tired of heart has gently overflowing.
watch your back slowly out of my eyes, tears quietly been zoned off. Acacia
the end of the phone number are missing you over and over again, it has the courage to dial.
world without you, I was so lonely;
a person does not lonely, lonely like a talent.
I do not want to have your sky, there will be melancholy gently drifted across
do not want me, you are not happy
always say, I like your hearty laughter
like to see you smile face
and you do not say anything
end and I also do not want to say anything, still with the text, to reveal inner feelings.
a gentle, sad, lonely, helpless ... ...
for tomorrow, no one to grasp.
for love, we are silent.
all the feelings are like a match lit in heaven, and romantic bitterness.
all the love, all matters of the heart such as the falling flower, permanent in mind. Flanagan
my matches, why is not bright point of heaven?
met at the beginning, been destined to be cleared on the day Her last request.
but then why did not I think of? ? ? Perhaps everything is predestined
!
actually really want to marry you
but unfortunately you can not marry
....
love was always the beginning
Beautiful
forget the pain behind the beautiful
love woven in this text, I have been flying too much.
"may give up to close to you, do not see you, you will remember me."
a person's love, after all, is not the result of,
So, I do not want to write the results.
matches always burn the day, what heaven is like, I can not see.
Dark Heaven I Xunbu Dao its direction, there is no eternal story, I was not destined to be your .....
though life is very long, but I have not finish the
I think the world has a lot of regret,
you and I, perhaps one of them right.
this life will never be the water brewing tea, the afterlife, people in the meet, by chance, happens but pass,
left,Spring Fashion Sweeping The World, what?
is sorry? Or
my tears ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论