2010年6月19日星期六

when they rose up

Distance in the world is not life and death

But when I stand before you
you do not know that I love you
the world's most remote distance
not me stand in front of you
you do not know that I love you
but undoubtedly knowing the love but not with

distance in the world, not clearly knowing the love
, but not with
but obviously could not resist the yearning
yet pretending you have never been in my heart
the world's most remote distance
plainly can not resist the miss
yet pretending you have never been in my heart, but their heart
Lengmo who loves you the one who dug ditches, some people, you think you can meet
some things you think can continue with the
Then,cultivation of a section of time, perhaps, of that moment you turn
some people, you never see him again. Things can no longer continue the
the sun sets, when they rose up
all changed to accidentally no return

没有评论:

发表评论